Pages

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Sunday is craft day

I love to make crafts. Of every sort! I love scrapbooking, painting, some small sewing projects and various other things. I love being creative! Making something with my own hands gives me so much pleasure. And with my Disney passion I am never at a loss for things to make or create.

I've decided to try a new project. I'm designing it myself so it's a little touch and go with the directions. It looks like a complete mess right now! lol

I'll show you what I've got and hopefully by this time next week, I will have a completed project to show off!

This will become something fantastic......I hope

What projects are you working on? Do you have a favorite site you like to go to for inspiration? Share your craftiness!



Sending you Pixie Dust and Magical wishes,

Shelly

No comments:

Post a Comment