Pages

Monday, August 5, 2013

Collectible Souvenirs

Is there one item (or more) that no matter how many times you go to Disney, you have bring this item back with you?

We purchase beach towels, that have the year on them, and now it looks like we will be collecting (or trying to collect) the pressed coins at Walt Disney World.

I bought a few on our first visit, then purchased more when we took our grandson down for his first visit. Then a few more on a business trip to Disney. Now, I've got the bug! I had no idea there were so many pressed coin locations! And of course with my OCD, I can't have an incomplete collection! Ugh

Have you seen these beautiful little pieces of Disney Heaven?

Just some of the pressed pennies that can be found at Walt Disney World. 

I really didn't think about it when I first bought the first few. Then once I purchased some for our little blonde dwarf, I got to thinking about it more. Then of course more thought when I purchased some from my business trip. And ever since then, this has begun to weigh heavily on my mind! I must now have the whole complete set of each and every pressed coin there is. And let me tell you, there are a lot of them! However; with that being said, these are one of the cheapest souvenirs you can purchase while at the World. 51 cents, if all you do is the penny. And I'm trying to save really nice shiny pennies for our next trip. I may just go to the bank and purchase a roll of new pennies just for the occasion. 

I happened to be reading a blog that has a downloadable pdf file with every location of the pressed penny/dime/quarter machines on the property at Walt Disney World. 27 pages worth! You can check it out here as well!  Thanks to Chip and Co for uploading such a sweet find and feeding my newest addiction!

I think I'm going to start on page 1 and work my way down the list, checking them off as I go :) 

What do you collect? Tell me about your Disney addiction! 




Sending you Pixie Dust and Magical wishes,

Shelly

No comments:

Post a Comment